Ours is an initiative by senior Designers and Architects in the industry and Professional colleges to assist the young undecided minds in deciding and preparing for a career in Architecture
and Design. Ours is a humble effort with a vision to empower students to realise their aspirations through quality mentorship.
EXPLORE, ENJOY, EVOLVE
- To sensitize youngsters to identify and understand Design in relation to / in everyday life and environment.
- To nurture art, culture, human and moral values.
- To train innovative thinkers and problem solvers.
- To encourage Research Oriented Design.
- To provide an atmosphere conducive to enhancement of the total personality of every student.
- To give every opportunity to students to realize their creative potential
- To impart quality Art & Design Education.
- To tune Design Education with Professional requirements.
- Students should not be vessels into which knowledge is poured.
- They should read, think, form
and refine ideas and write.
- The role of the professor or tutor is to shape and develop that process of critical evaluation and exposition.
- Thus we believe in teaching "How to think" and not "What to think".
We would like to share the following information
with the student fraternity.
- Career after 12th standard is full of options. In such condition, from amongst all the fields they are good at, the students
need to figure out what will suit them the most when it comes to building a career. It is to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses, likings, aptitude and interest and to give them a clear direction towards their goal we have designed our curriculum.
- We would like to make students aware and emphasise the fact that a career in Design is independent of any particular subject.
- For Architecture Colleges Students from any stream with Maths can join the curriculum .
- NID, NIFT and some
of the Other Designing colleges accept students from all streams in their Design curriculum. Science is however required for programmes like B.F.Tech etc.