Here are the answers to some questions asked on our website about JEE 2018-2019.
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE are totally SEPARATE. The marks are used separately.
2 and Paper 1 Marks are never added .
- For IIT B.Arch you have to pass Paper 1 and NOT Paper 2.
- For NITs and SPAs you have to pass Paper 2 and NOT Paper-1
- Paper 2 Rank list is separate from Paper-1 mark rank list.
- Paper 2 rank list comes in July whereas Paper-1 rank list come in month of May.
is NOT necessary to write Paper-1 & Paper 2 both. If you want to study Architcture, only Paper-2 can be taken.
- Paper 2 marks are considered even if you cannot
- Paper-2 is in Hindi also , so Hindi medium students can also attempt easily.
BEST OF LUCK