B.Arch ( NATA & JEE ) Coaching In Delhi
Education occupies a key place and works as a powerful catalyst for raising the intelligence know how of an individual.We are aware of this enormous impact and lay great stress on education, quality one at that too.
Learning with us is never a tiresome or a boring session, but is Stimulating, Interesting and Educative.
"The Whole Art of Design is in the Art Of Observation..but to educate the eye to see, the ear to hear, and to make a beginning, is the Art of Designing Designers"
To emphasise our reliance on quality education we ensure that:
- We have only 10-12 students at a time for each Class/Course. This ensures greater interaction with each student and makes them more involved in the subject topic and enable them to achieve better clarity and thinking of their doubts and views.
- We hold periodic mock, Aptitude and psychological test to assess our student’s knowledge and understanding of the subject.
- We encourage our students to come up with their doubts.
- Computer Aided Learning is used so that students can develop a clear understanding of the subject.
- Special emphasis on Observation and Visualisation enhancement skills.
We look forward with tremendous enthusiasm and passion to usher our Institute to greater heights and earn the status of a world - class Studio for Preparation in Architecture(NATA/JEE Paper2) and Design(NID/UCEED) Entrance exams.
HOME| ABOUT US | COURSE DETAILS | PROGRAMS | NATA (B.ARCH) | NATA SYLLABUS | NATA BOOKS & PAPERS | JEE / AIEEE (B.ARCH) | JEE PAPER 2 | B.ARCH INFO FOR IIT |BACHELOR OF DESIGN| UCEED 2017-2018 BOOKS | | NID UG & PG PROGRAMS |CEPT AHMEDABAD | PORTFOLIO MAKING | AUTOCAD | 3D
STUDIO MAX | STUDENT WORK
NATA 2017 Exam Information
NOTICE FOR NATA-2017
It is brought to the notice of all concerned that National Aptitude Test in Architecture, 2017 (NATA-2017) for admission into 1st year of 5-year B.Arch. Degree course at various Institutions in India for the academic session 2017-2018 shall be conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA) as one-day examination (paper based, OFFLINE) all over the country on 16.04.2017 (Sunday).
The Public Notice in leading newspapers would be issued shortly by CoA, with updates in this website for further details and information about online application at the National Informatics Centre (NIC) web portal.
By Council of Architecture (A Statutory body of Government of India under the Architects Act, 1972) India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, 1st Floor,Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
JEE Paper 2 Information
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE are totally SEPARATE. The marks are used separately.
- Paper 2 and Paper 1 Marks are never added .
- For IIT B.Arch you have to pass Paper 1 and NOT Paper 2.
- For NITs and SPAs you have to pass Paper 2 and NOT Paper-1
- Paper 2 Rank list is separate from Paper-1 mark rank list.
- Paper 2 rank list comes in July whereas Paper-1 rank list come in month of May.
- It is NOT necessary to write Paper-1 & Paper 2 both. If you want to study Architcture, only Paper-2 can be taken.
- Paper 2 marks are considered even if you cannot pass Paper-1.
- Paper-2 is in Hindi also , so Hindi medium students can also attempt easily.