B.Arch ( NATA & JEE ) Coaching In Delhi
Education occupies a key place and works as a powerful catalyst for raising the intelligence know how of an individual.We are aware of this enormous impact and lay great stress on education, quality one at that too.
Learning with us is never a tiresome or a boring session, but is Stimulating, Interesting and Educative.
To emphasise our reliance on quality education we ensure that:
- We have only 10-12 students at a time for each Class/Course. This ensures greater interaction with each student and makes them more involved in the subject topic and enable them to achieve better clarity and thinking of their doubts and views.
- We hold periodic mock, Aptitude and psychological test to assess our student’s knowledge and understanding of the subject.
- We encourage our students to come up with their doubts.
- Computer Aided Learning is used so that students can develop a clear understanding of the subject.
- Special emphasis on Observation and Visualisation enhancement skills.
We look forward with tremendous enthusiasm and passion to usher our Institute to greater heights and earn the status of a world - class Studio for Preparation in Architecture(NATA/JEE Paper2) and Design(NID/UCEED) Entrance exams.
Visit Our Blog At : https://thecreativesciences.blogspot.in/
HOME| ABOUT US | COURSE DETAILS | PROGRAMS | NATA (B.ARCH) | NATA SYLLABUS | NATA BOOKS & PAPERS | JEE / AIEEE (B.ARCH) | JEE PAPER 2 | B.ARCH INFO
FOR IIT |BACHELOR OF DESIGN| UCEED 2017-2018 BOOKS | | NID UG & PG PROGRAMS |PORTFOLIO MAKING |
NATA 2018 Exam Information
NATA 2018 BROCHURE (CLICK LINK- http://www.nata.in/NATA2018-Brochure.pdf)
Click the Link Below For Easy Information:
NATA, 2018 Examination Pattern
The examination pattern is the most crucial part of the admission process as the score decides whether a candidate will get the admission in the institute or not. Here are all the key details about the examination pattern:
Duration: The duration of the exam will be three hours (10:30 AM to 1:30 PM).
Type of Question: The question of Mathematics & General Aptitude will be multiple choice questions and Part B will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets.
No. of Questions: Total 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
Total Marks: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
JEE Paper 2 Information
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 of JEE are totally SEPARATE. The marks are used separately.
- Paper 2 and Paper 1 Marks are never added .
- For IIT B.Arch you have to pass Paper 1 and NOT Paper 2.
- For NITs and SPAs you have to pass Paper 2 and NOT Paper-1
- Paper 2 Rank list is separate from Paper-1 mark rank list.
- Paper 2 rank list comes in July whereas Paper-1 rank list come in month of May.
- It is NOT necessary to write Paper-1 & Paper 2 both. If you want to study Architcture, only Paper-2 can be taken.
- Paper 2 marks are considered even if you cannot pass Paper-1.
- Paper-2 is in Hindi also , so Hindi medium students can also attempt easily.